TERMS OF SERVICE
LIVE4U Terms Of Service
LIVE4U is a sport, soccer, live news and live results, and tv stream platform. That means that LIVE4U aggregates, which means users of live4u aggregate, streams from other sources. Every broadcaster using our platform, have filled in a “Declaration of broadcasting rights ownership”. In case that you think the sources violate some laws (intellectual property, sexually explicit materials etc.), contact responsible websites and or broadcasters, where the broadcast occurs. LIVE4U is NOT responsible. There are no streams or videos on this website. Also please let us know about the stream, that you claim to be violating the law and we will immediately withdraw it. Alternatively send us a mail using live4u ticket system.
Live4u.eu is using cookies to track visitors actions. If you do not agree with such policy, leave the website immediately. Otherwise enjoy and watch LIVE4U streams.
We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Live4u.eu website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to facilitate the process, we have provided an online Ticket system for your use. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information. Your written notice must include the following:
• Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Please allow us certain time to bring the link down in case some user violated our policy. The timeframe is 24 hours, but it should be removed MUCH faster. Usually up to 2 hours or less. Our agent can not answer all mails and emails, but he takes all claims seriously and acts fast.