Our goal is to give LIVE4U users the best TV-watching experience possible in highest possible quality, and we have updated this policy so that LIVE4U users can better understand our treatment of their personal information.
Effective as of 10th October, 2015
• When we refer to “Live4u products and/or services” in this policy, we mean any device, software, or website offered by Live4u (including Live4u broadcaster, Live4u mobile apps, and live4u.eu).
• When we say “you” in this policy, we mean both you and any other individuals you let use your Live4u device, software, or account.
Collection and Use of Information
How do we collect information?
We collect information (both automatically and when we ask you to provide it) when you use Live4u products, make registration, place orders to bye credits, contact customer service with the Ticket sytem, and participate in surveys. We may also let you link a Live4u product with your account on a third-party service, such as Facebook ,Twitter or Google. We may also acquire a business that has information about you, or otherwise acquire information about you from third parties.
What information are we collecting?
Information we ask you to provide us may include, for example, your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing address, credit card information, and age or other demographic information.
Information we automatically collect may include, for example, data about your viewing behavior (such as how you use, watch, record, rate and interact with content accessed on or through Live4u products), device (such as model number, software versions, and unique device identifiers), location (such as GPS data, zip code, and time zone), and cable service (such as cable provider and cable channels).
Information we collect from your account on a third-party service with your consent may include data about you and your friends from that service (such as what you or they have liked or shared).
How do we use information we collect about you?
We use the information we collect to provide you with requested products and services, notify you of changes to our policies or products, notify you of offers that may interest you, process your orders, assist you in purchasing Live4u credits, activate and renew your subscriptions, identify or troubleshoot issues, conduct surveys, improve the products and services we provide to you, and otherwise operate our business.
As part of providing you with a more personalized experience when using Live4u services, we may use information we collect to:
1. analyze your viewing habits (which lets us do things like suggest a particular TV content that you may enjoy);
2. analyze your usage of Live4u features
3. combine information we collect from your use of different Live4u services
We may also use information we collect in our analytics business, where we use data that has been either de-identified or aggregated (or both) to generate insights into consumer behaviors (for example, to show what the most watched commercial was during a particular show).
If we acquire a business that has information about you, or otherwise acquire information about you from third parties, we may (subject to applicable law) combine that information with the information we already hold. This should enable us to provide you with improved or enhanced products or services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. We will disclose your personal information to third parties only if:
1. we get your consent;
2. we are required to do so by applicable law, legal process, and/or governmental authorities;
3. we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, our customers, or others;
4. we are involved in a merger, acquisition, partial or total sale of assets, or other corporate change;
5. they are a joint venture partner or an entity we own or control (or that owns or controls us) that is either subject to this policy or follows privacy practices at least as protective as these; or
6. they provide services to us (such as processing credit card payments or collecting past due debts) and have agreed to use your information only for the purposes we request.
We may disclose de-identified, aggregated, or other non-personal information to third parties in our discretion. For example, we may provide reports showing aggregated information regarding our users to advertisers, networks, and others (like a report that shows what type of viewers watch a particular TV channel and/or game, so that advertisers can reach similar viewers on other platforms).
Protection of Personal Information
We have reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative measures in place to safeguard the security of your personal information.
Our products and services may enable you to access or otherwise use third-party products and services, and our websites may contain links to third-party websites. Such third parties have their own policies that govern their collection, use, and disclosure of information. We suggest that you read their privacy policies to learn about their practices.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy online, and if we make a material change in how we treat your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in advance of the planned change.
If you have any questions about this policy, please use our chat system.